Talk to UsLog a Query or Compliment
Letter of the Month
14 May 2018
Dear First Car Rental
My licence expired during April 2018, I have a temporary licence and I have hired cars all over South Africa since my licence expired. Makhondo from the First Car Rental Polokwane was the only person to pick this up and request a copy of my temporary licence. He has a very good manner and always treats me with respect.
Ronald Felstead - Group Operations Compliance Officer, Deneb Investments Ltd
First Car Rental Customer Services Charter
In performing our duties we will:
- Act honestly, ethically and professionally.
- Be polite, courteous and helpful.
- Be transparent with our processes and procedures.
- Communicate clearly and in plain language.
- Respond promptly to requests for service, advice or information.
- To the best of our knowledge, provide complete, accurate and current advice or information.
- Endeavour to achieve the highest standards in the work we produce and the vehicles we provide.
- Inform you promptly of decisions that will affect you.
- Provide you with an opportunity to compliment or complain.
- Apply relevant legislation, policy and procedures impartially and consistently.
- Respect your privacy and the confidentiality of information provided.
- Respond to correspondence promptly and handle telephone and personal inquiries immediately to a successful resolution timeframe on average of 1.86 days.