Talk to UsLog a Query or Compliment
Letter of the Month
- 26 November
Dear First Car Rental
I hired a car this week from your branch at OR Tambo International Airport. Jetro assisted on both occasions when I visited the branch. He was extremely helpful and friendly. Showing great care when to checking the car I had hired which made me as the customer feel valued.
When I returned the car the follow day I left a number of things in the car. In fact I had started walking to the terminal, when he came up to me to give me one of the items. I think he is a great asset to your company.
Karen White - The Human Connection
First Car Rental Customer Services Charter
In performing our duties we will:
- Act honestly, ethically and professionally.
- Be polite, courteous and helpful.
- Be transparent with our processes and procedures.
- Communicate clearly and in plain language.
- Respond promptly to requests for service, advice or information.
- To the best of our knowledge, provide complete, accurate and current advice or information.
- Endeavour to achieve the highest standards in the work we produce and the vehicles we provide.
- Inform you promptly of decisions that will affect you.
- Provide you with an opportunity to compliment or complain.
- Apply relevant legislation, policy and procedures impartially and consistently.
- Respect your privacy and the confidentiality of information provided.
- Respond to correspondence promptly and handle telephone and personal inquiries immediately to a successful resolution timeframe on average of 1.86 days.