Talk to UsLog a Query or Compliment
Letter of the Month
- 27 January
Dear Senior Managers
What started as a real nightmare, where we cursed and said not this car rental company ever again, ended with we will use this car rental company every time we rent a car.
This huge mind shift was as a direct result of the most amazing compassion and outstanding service of Belinda. Thanks to her understanding of our frustration, Belinda, with the support of Rob, addressed our frustration, followed up every step of the way and sorted us out.
Our friend, a senior partner in KPMG, was so impressed that he used your service when he returned to Johannesburg.
We now refer to First Car Rental as the company that really cares for their client in the best possible way.
Helen and I would like to thank Belinda for the amazing person that she is; we look forward to doing business with your company in the future.
Ray Searra - Director, Raynbow International
First Car Rental Customer Services Charter
In performing our duties we will:
- Act honestly, ethically and professionally.
- Be polite, courteous and helpful.
- Be transparent with our processes and procedures.
- Communicate clearly and in plain language.
- Respond promptly to requests for service, advice or information.
- To the best of our knowledge, provide complete, accurate and current advice or information.
- Endeavour to achieve the highest standards in the work we produce and the vehicles we provide.
- Inform you promptly of decisions that will affect you.
- Provide you with an opportunity to compliment or complain.
- Apply relevant legislation, policy and procedures impartially and consistently.
- Respect your privacy and the confidentiality of information provided.
- Respond to correspondence promptly and handle telephone and personal inquiries immediately to a successful resolution timeframe on average of 1.86 days.