Win a brand-new Nissan Micra Active
December 2017 - FlySafair is feeling extra festive this holiday season, they are giving away a CAR!
Courtesy of First Car Rental, FlySafair are giving you the chance to WIN a brand-new Nissan Micra Active, with all the bells and whistles.
All you have to do is enter before 5 January 2018, and you could drive away in a shiny new Nissan Micra Active.
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase of products is required to enter this competition.
- Who can enter: Unless otherwise stated in the section relating to a specific promotion below, you are entitled to participate in this competition or promotion if you are a natural person who is at least 18 years old. Also, you may NOT participate if you are a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition, or if you are a director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to The Promoters or any other entity directly or indirectly controlling or controlled by either of The Promoters, or if you are any of the aforementioned persons' spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister or business partner.
- How to enter: Navigate to the web-based entry form and supply the required details, to complete a first entry. Further entries may be earned by fulfilling certain actions outlined on the website such as, but not limited to, successfully referring other entries via social media or email, visiting The Promoters website and sharing the promotion on social media.
- How many times you can enter: Unless otherwise stated, each person is entitled to one entry per day.
- Entry fees: There are no entry fees to participate in the promotions or competitions.
- By entering our competitions or promotions your email details may be stored for marketing activities. Any correspondence sent to you will have a clear opt-out should you wish to unsubscribe from marketing correspondence from The Promoters.
- Notification of Winner(s): The winner will be notified telephonically and via email. The Promoters will attempt contact with the winner at least 3 times, but if The Promoters are unable to contact the winner within 3 days, such winner will forfeit his/her prize and The Promoters reserve the right to redraw such prize. The winner will be announced on The Promoters' Facebook pages located at https://www.facebook.com/flysafair. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with a competition participant other than the winner. The winner will be asked to provide his/her name, surname, ID number, delivery address and telephone number (the “Participant Information”). An ID number is a legal requirement under regulation 11(6)(i) of the CPA for a promoter of a competition to record the prize winner’s ID number (not necessarily a copy of their ID). Once we have received this information, we will send the prize to the winner as soon as possible. The Promoters may require the winner to provide it with additional information in order to determine the winner and to process and/or facilitate the winner's acceptance and/or use of the prize. Should the winner fail to accept delivery of the prize, the winner will forfeit the prize and The Promoters reserve the right to award the prize to another eligible entrant. Proof of identity may be required to receive a prize and The Promoters reserve the right to refuse handing over of a prize to a potential winner who refuses to, or cannot provide sufficient documentation to verify his/her identity.
- Forfeit: There are certain situations in which a winner will forfeit his/her prize, namely: (i) he/she has already won one prize in this competition;(ii) he/she fails to provide Participant Information within 24 hours of it being requested by The Promoters; (iii) he/she is found to have contravened any other rule set out herein; (iv) he/she fails to accept delivery of the prize after The Promoters have made at least two attempts to deliver it; or (v) it is unlawful for that winner to receive that prize. In the event of a forfeit, The Promoters shall be entitled in their sole discretion to select another winner from among the participants. Regarding the application of these rules and the selection of winners in terms hereof, The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into with a competition participant other than the winners. Proof of identity may be required to receive the prize and we reserve the right to refuse handing over of the prize to a potential winner who refuses to, or cannot provide sufficient documentation to verify his/her identity.
- Use of participant and winner information: By participating in this competition, you consent to the use by The Promoters or a third party nominated by The Promoters of your Participant Information, so that your name and surname, as well as entry can be announced and displayed on the The Promoters website, social media sites, and your prize can be delivered to you. The winner may also be asked to participate in marketing activities, including having his/her photograph taken or being filmed, but he/she will be entitled to decline to do so.
- Unforeseen events: In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control, we reserve the right to cancel this competition, or to change the rules at our discretion, or to change the prize at any time without notice to you. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of The Promoters and The Promoters may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to The Promoters as a result thereof.
- Rules: By participating in any competition, you agree to all the competition rules set out above, without exception. A copy of these competition rules is made available at www.flysafair.co.za.
- Conditions of the Prize:
- The winner will receive a brand-new Nissan Micra Active vehicle. Prize is not transferable.
- Competition will close at midnight on 5 January 2018. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered. Winner will be drawn on 8 January 2018 but will only be announced after we have made contact with them.
- The cost and arrangement of fuel and insurance of the prize is excluded.
- First Car Rental shall not be liable for any manufacturing faults, recalls, damage or loss of or to any vehicle once handed over to the Winner.
- Unfortunately, no colour selection may be made by the Winner, and the vehicle will be delivered as per what is available at the time.
- First Car Rental may refuse to award the prize if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices.