Talk to UsLog a Query or Compliment
Letter of the Month
20 August 2018
Dear First Car Rental
I just want to compliment the ladies that we at Frontline Underwriting Managers normally deal with. Nelly, Lerato and Rachael are always so helpful and willing to go the extra mile (or even climb Mount Everest) if I need them.
Sonet Erasmus - Claims Administrator, Frontline Underwriting Managers
First Car Rental Customer Services Charter
In performing our duties we will:
- Act honestly, ethically and professionally.
- Be polite, courteous and helpful.
- Be transparent with our processes and procedures.
- Communicate clearly and in plain language.
- Respond promptly to requests for service, advice or information.
- To the best of our knowledge, provide complete, accurate and current advice or information.
- Endeavour to achieve the highest standards in the work we produce and the vehicles we provide.
- Inform you promptly of decisions that will affect you.
- Provide you with an opportunity to compliment or complain.
- Apply relevant legislation, policy and procedures impartially and consistently.
- Respect your privacy and the confidentiality of information provided.
- Respond to correspondence promptly and handle telephone and personal inquiries immediately to a successful resolution timeframe on average of 1.86 days.