Talk to UsLog a Query or Compliment
Letter of the Month
12 September 2018
Dear First Car Rental
I just want to let you know how greatly appreciative we at Bay Union are for the last-minute arrangements for a client. Lerato and Rachael are really an awesome team, and together we reach greater heights. Thanks for all your valued assistance. You both rock!
Tasneem Sheldon - Claims Advisor, Bay Union Financial Services
First Car Rental Customer Services Charter
In performing our duties we will:
- Act honestly, ethically and professionally.
- Be polite, courteous and helpful.
- Be transparent with our processes and procedures.
- Communicate clearly and in plain language.
- Respond promptly to requests for service, advice or information.
- To the best of our knowledge, provide complete, accurate and current advice or information.
- Endeavour to achieve the highest standards in the work we produce and the vehicles we provide.
- Inform you promptly of decisions that will affect you.
- Provide you with an opportunity to compliment or complain.
- Apply relevant legislation, policy and procedures impartially and consistently.
- Respect your privacy and the confidentiality of information provided.
- Respond to correspondence promptly and handle telephone and personal inquiries immediately to a successful resolution timeframe on average of 1.86 days.