Talk to UsLog a Query or Compliment
Letter of the Month
09 January 2019
Dear First Car Rental
A belated note to point out the incredible service I received from your Stellenbosch branch manager on Sunday.
As I parked the car in the car park of Stellenbosch Golf Club and thought I had locked the key inside the car boot. I called First Car Rental for help and was put through to the local branch where the manager tried to get a locksmith to assist. But in the end he came to the club himself. He helped with trying to get the door to open. My wife returned to the club where the receptionist told her a key had been found. It was mine!
I apologise for the wild goose chase, which was a bit embarrassing to say the least, but the service I received from this young man was exemplary and reflects so well on your company. Thank you very much.
First Car Rental Customer Services Charter
In performing our duties we will:
- Act honestly, ethically and professionally.
- Be polite, courteous and helpful.
- Be transparent with our processes and procedures.
- Communicate clearly and in plain language.
- Respond promptly to requests for service, advice or information.
- To the best of our knowledge, provide complete, accurate and current advice or information.
- Endeavour to achieve the highest standards in the work we produce and the vehicles we provide.
- Inform you promptly of decisions that will affect you.
- Provide you with an opportunity to compliment or complain.
- Apply relevant legislation, policy and procedures impartially and consistently.
- Respect your privacy and the confidentiality of information provided.
- Respond to correspondence promptly and handle telephone and personal inquiries immediately to a successful resolution timeframe on average of 1.86 days.