Win a dream escape in Cape Town
February 2019 - This month, one lucky person stands a chance of winning an incredible #FlyDriveStay getaway at The Capital Mirage in De Waterkant in Cape Town, including flights, car hire and accommodation, courtesy of FlySafair, First Car Rental and The Capital Hotels and Apartments.
The prize includes (T&Cs apply)
• Group C car hire from First Car Rental for 3 days. Rental car must be collected from, and returned to Cape Town International Airport
• Two nights' accommodation and breakfast for two in a luxury apartment at The Capital Mirage in Cape Town, courtesy of The Capital Hotels and Apartments
The winner will get two nights' accommodation and breakfast for 2 at The Capital Mirage in De Waterkant, Cape Town.
The Capital Mirage, Cape Town
Situated in the trendy De Waterkant area, the luxurious Capital Mirage gives you the ideal opportunity to enjoy the Cape Town lifestyle.
The Capital Mirage luxury studio apartments feature a king-sized bed, living area, modern kitchen, tea/coffee making facilities and a full bathroom with a bath and shower, as well as a 55-inch LED TV, uncapped WiFi and air conditioning.
Complementing the apartments are a rooftop restaurant and bar, swimming pool, Gin & Snooker Lounge, three in-house restaurants, spa and hair salon, gym and complimentary underground parking.
To find out more about The Capital Mirage, click here.
How many nights' stay do you win?
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes on 4 March 2018.
- Only one entry per person.
- Prize includes a FlySafair voucher for 2 return flights for a couple to be used at the same time, car hire for 3 days, and 2 nights' mid- or low-season accommodation and breakfast for two in a luxury studio apartment at The Capital Mirage in Cape Town, subject to availability and peak block-out dates.
- Accommodation at The Capital Mirage can only be redeemed during mid- or low-season.
- Winner will be emailed by First Car Rental within 7 days of competition closing.
- Judges' decision is final and no communication will be entered into.
- Upon entering this competition you agree to receive information on holiday destinations from FlySafair, First Car Rental and The Capital Hotels and Apartments.
- Your details will never be sold or transferred to any 3rd party.
- Prize may not be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
- Value of the prize may differ.
- First Car Rental, FlySafair and The Capital Hotels and Apartments reserve the right to withdraw this competition or change this competition at any time.
- FlySafair, First Car Rental and The Capital Hotels and Apartments accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
Terms & Conditions - First Car Rental
- Prize includes First Car Rental Group C car for 3 days from First Car Rental's Cape Town International Airport branch.
- Rental vehicle must be collected and dropped off at arrival airport - Cape Town International Airport.
- Driver of the car will need an embossed credit card as well as a valid South African driver's licence that they have held for 2 years or more.
- A deposit of R3500 will be held on the driver's credit card in the event of any loss or damage to the vehicle.
- The deposit will be released to the credit card within 7 working days after drop off, minus extra costs.
- The winner will get 200km free per day. Additional km's will be charged at R1.42 per km thereafter.
- For the full Terms & Conditions as applicable to First Car Rental car hire click here.
- For First Car Rental's Car Hire FAQs please click here.
Terms & Conditions - FlySafair
- Winner will receive a voucher for 2 people for return flights to Cape Town International Airport.
- The winner will be able to choose their applicable departure city from FlySafair's route map.
- Return flights include one piece of hand luggage (maximum weight 7kg) per person.
- Tickets are valid for 12 months from date of issue on the prize voucher, subject to availability and peak period block out dates apply. Tickets cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries, or entries sent through agencies and third parties, will not be accepted.
- FlySafair may ask the winner to provide proof of age and/or country of residence.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to inform FlySafair of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize.
- Where any of the winner's companions are aged under 18 years old, they must have prior parental or guardian permission and must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over when taking up the prize.
- In winning the prize, the prize winner automatically conforms to the standard booking terms and conditions of FlySafair.
- The prize winner must have a credit card for all additional extras to the flight ticket that they may wish to add to their trip. These include but are not limited to:-
- Airport taxes
- A checked-in bag
- Any extra luggage
- Travel insurance
- Premium or ordinary seat selection
- SMS notification of flights
- Adding a bicycle
- Any additional passengers you may want to add to your trip but that are not included.
- The winner/s may be required to participate in publicity.
- By entering the competition your email details will be stored for marketing activities. Any correspondence sent to you will have a clear opt-out should you wish to unsubscribe from marketing correspondence from FlySafair.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of FlySafair and FlySafair may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to FlySafair as a result thereof.
- For the full Terms & Conditions as applicable to FlySafair, please click here.
Terms & Conditions - The Capital Hotels and Apartments
- The prize is for 2-nights self-catering accommodation for two people sharing at The Capital Mirage subject to availability.
- Accommodation must be taken mid- or low-season, excluding public and school holidays, and bookings will be confirmed at the time of enquiry, subject to availability
- Holiday prize must be taken up prior to 6 months from issue of voucher.
- Prize may not be exchanged for cash.
- Standard Terms & Conditions for The Capital Hotels and Apartments also apply to the accommodation booking. These can be found here: booking.thecapital.co.za