Spar Women's Race
The Spar Women's Race is one of South Africa's most beautiful road races for women of all shapes, sizes and fitness levels.
The event has two categories - a 10km run or walk and a 5km fun run or walk. Entry fees are R100 for 10km (licensed runners) and 5km fun run/walk entrants. Unlicensed runners must purchase a temporary licence to participate in the 10km race.
Male athletes are welcome to enter the race, but must dress in drag and are not eligible for any prizes.
2018 Spar Women's Race Dates:
- • Sunday, 25 March - Cape Town, Western Cape
- • Saturday, 5 May - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
- • Sunday, 24 June - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
- • Sunday, 5 August - Pretoria, Gauteng
- • Sunday, 19 August - Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal
- • Sunday, 7 October - Johannesburg, Gauteng
To find out more about the Spar Women's Race, visit their website.