Established in 2008, the Nissan Trailseeker Series caters to all types of mountain bikers and attracts some South Africa's top marathon racers.
There are 4 distances that cater to different competitive levels, these include:
- • 10km Fun Ride for youngsters and families
- • 20km Fun Race for beginners
- • 40km Half Marathon for intermediate riders
- • 70km Marathon for fit, advanced riders
In 2018, the Nissan Trailseeker also includes a trail running series.
2018 Nissan Trailseeker Dates:
- • GP1 MTB: Saturday, 5 May - Buffelsdrift, Pretoria
- • GP1 Run: Sunday, 6 May - Buffelsdrift, Pretoria
- • GP2 MTB: Saturday, 23 June - Legends MX, Pretoria
- • GP2 Run: Sunday, 24 June - Legends MX, Pretoria
- • GP3 MTB: Saturday, 15 September - Mabalingwe Nature Reserve, Bela Bela, Limpopo
- • GP3 Run: Sunday, 16 September - Mabalingwe Nature Reserve, Bela Bela, Limpopo
- • GP4 MTB: Saturday, 3 November - Cullinan, Pretoria
- • GP4 Run: Sunday, 4 November - Cullinan, Pretoria
- Western Cape:
- • WC1 MTB: Saturday, 18 August - Bosman Family Wines, Wellington
- • WC1 Run: Sunday, 19 August - Bosman Family Wines, Wellington
- • WC2 MTB: Saturday, 6 October, Hemel en Aarde, Hermanus
- • WC2 Run: Sunday, 7 October, Hemel en Aarde, Hermanus
To find out more about the Nissan Trailseeker races, visit their website.