Win a Fly > Drive > Stay holiday to Knysna
March 2017 - Enter First Car Rental's March #FlyDriveStay competition and stands the chance of winning an escape to Premier Hotel The Moorings in Knysna in the Western Cape, including flights, car hire and accommodation for 2, including breakfast and dinner, courtesy of FlySafair, First Car Rental and Premier Hotels.
This prize is transferable, so you can gift it to your family or friends.
The prize is valued at R16 000 and includes:
• Group C car hire from First Car Rental for 3 days. Rental car must be collected from and returned to George Airport.
• Two nights' accommodation (ANY 2 NIGHTS subject to availability), including breakfast and dinner for two people, at Premier Hotel The Moorings located in Knysna, courtesy of Premier Hotels.
The winner will get two nights' accommodation for 2 at Premier Hotel The Moorings.
Premier Hotel Knysna - The Moorings
Premier Hotel Knysna - The Moorings can be found on the banks of the Knysna Lagoon and offers views of thousands of hectares of beautiful indigenous forest. The area is serene in its secluded Knysna Heads setting and less than 3km from the town's centre.
Premier Hotel Knysna - The Moorings offers a choice of well-appointed rooms including en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning, a select DSTV bouquet, tea and coffee making facilities, as well as a safe. Premier Hotel Knysna also offers several services to ensure a remarkable and comfortable stay. These services include on-site parking, laundry services, 24-hour reception, a swimming pool, concierge facilities, restaurant, and internet access.
Step out of your room and into nature with a variety of outdoor experiences. Have fun with the family in the play area, lounge by the pool, picnic in the beautiful gardens, discover the richness of Knysna or simply share a champagne moment beside the lagoon.
The Moorings is the perfect base for guests to experience the Garden Route, which offers an abundance of outdoor and leisure activities such as fishing, swimming, boating and bird watching. Knysna is only minutes away from the resort; here guests can enjoy a wide variety of shopping malls, restaurants, pubs and historical attractions.
Within Knysna, craft shops, flea-markets and cosy cafes beckon with small-town charm and hospitality. Along the stretch of highway passing through Knysna, several local crafters and artists have set up studios and galleries that are well worth a visit. The harbour area is also home to most of Knysna's nightlife, with several bars, restaurants and clubs where patrons can enjoy a cocktail while watching the sunset over the Knysna Heads.
To find out more about Premier Hotel Knysna - The Moorings click here.
Which province is Knysna in?
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes at 5pm on 4 April 2017.
- Only one entry per person.
- Prize includes a FlySafair voucher for 2 return flights for a couple to be used at the same time, car hire for 3 days, and 2 nights' accommodation for two people sharing at Premier Hotel Knysna - The Moorings subject to availability.
- If the winner wishes, prize (including flights, car hire and accommodation) can be transferred to person of winner's choosing.
- If the winner chooses to transfer prize to person of their choosing, then all prize inclusives must be transferred - flights, car hire and accommodation - to that person.
- Winner will be emailed by First Car Rental within 7 days of competition closing.
- Judges' decision is final and no communication will be entered into.
- Upon entering this competition you agree to receive information on holiday destinations from FlySafair, First Car Rental and Premier Hotels & Resorts.
- Your details will never be sold or transferred to any 3rd party.
- Prize may not be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
- Value of the prize may differ.
- First Car Rental, FlySafair and Premier Hotels & Resorts reserve the right to withdraw this competition or change this competition at any time.
- FlySafair, First Car Rental and Premier Hotels & Resorts accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
Terms & Conditions - First Car Rental
- Prize includes First Car Rental Group C car for three days from First Car Rental's George Airport branch.
- Rental vehicle must be collected and dropped off at arrival airport - George Airport.
- Driver of the car will need an embossed credit card as well as a valid South African driver's licence that they have held for 2 years or more.
- A deposit of R3500 will be held on the driver's credit card in the event of any loss or damage to the vehicle.
- The deposit will be released to the credit card within 7 working days after drop off, minus extra costs.
- The winner will get 200km free per day. Additional km's will be charged at R1.42 per km thereafter.
- For the full Terms & Conditions as applicable to First Car Rental car hire click here.
- For First Car Rental's Car Hire FAQs please click here.
Terms & Conditions - FlySafair
- Winner will receive a voucher for 2 people for return flights to George Airport.
- The winner will be able to choose their applicable departure city from FlySafair's route map.
- Return flights include one piece of hand luggage (maximum weight 7kg) per person.
- Tickets are valid for 12 months from date of issue on the prize voucher, subject to availability and peak period block out dates apply. Tickets cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries, or entries sent through agencies and third parties, will not be accepted.
- FlySafair may ask the winner to provide proof of age and/or country of residence.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to inform FlySafair of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize.
- Where any of the winner's companions are aged under 18 years old, they must have prior parental or guardian permission and must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over when taking up the prize.
- In winning the prize, the prize winner automatically conforms to the standard booking terms and conditions of FlySafair.
- The prize winner must have a credit card for all additional extras to the flight ticket that they may wish to add to their trip. These include but are not limited to:-
- Airport taxes
- A checked-in bag
- Any extra luggage
- Travel insurance
- Premium or ordinary seat selection
- SMS notification of flights
- Adding a bicycle
- Any additional passengers you may want to add to your trip but that are not included.
- The winner/s may be required to participate in publicity.
- By entering the competition your email details will be stored for marketing activities. Any correspondence sent to you will have a clear opt-out should you wish to unsubscribe from marketing correspondence from FlySafair.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of FlySafair and FlySafair may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to FlySafair as a result thereof.
- For the full Terms & Conditions as applicable to FlySafair, please click here.
Terms & Conditions - Premier Hotels & Resorts
- The prize is for 2-nights accommodation for two people sharing at Premier Hotel Knysna - The Moorings subject to availability.
- Holiday prize may be taken on any 2 nights, subject to availability.
- Holiday prize must be taken up prior to December 2017.
- Prize may not be exchanged for cash.
- Principals and employees of Premier Hotels & Resorts, FlySafair and First Car Rental, or their partners, will be excluded from the draw.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is being run in conjunction with FlySafair and First Car Rental. Entrants give full permission to be contacted by the companies for marketing purposes.
- Standard Terms & Conditions for Premier Hotels & Resorts also apply to the accommodation booking.